The God Who Never Slumber.

Psalm 121: NIV

I lift up my eyes to the hills where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord the maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip, He who watches over you will not slumber. Indeed He who watches over Israel will not slumber nor sleep. The Lord watches over you the Lord is your shade at your right hand, the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm, He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and for evermore.

So many times in life we are faced with different situations, one of which is when the chips are down, and when the days are dark friends are few but in all that l have come to know that there is a friend who sticks closer to you than a brother Jesus Christ. Proverbs 18:24 NIV. A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

Some people aren't loyal to you.....they are loyal to their need of you....once their needs changes so does their loyalty. There was a time in my life when l did hit a setback, so many people whom some l even least expected disappeared but believe me ladies l wasn't devastated by that because prior to all that l had prayed to God so that He would remove unnecessary people in my life l love to call them "parasites", and that l would remain with the torch bearers the ones who are divinely placed. My request was granted remember words spoken have power and the few circle l was left with were the ones who were always and has been genuine which the Lord had brought in my life for my good. During this time He removed and replaced with great souls who together with the few good loyal ones held their torches and illuminated my darkest moments and helped me to go forward. I was not moved with the ones who deserted me because l found refuge in the Lord what a friend l have in JESUS ❤️.

I came to realise that l'm so loved by the greatest force in the universe, together we become a great and best team on earth. I had more time to pray and meditate on the word and my life became one of success upon success glory hallelujah. God connected me with people who brought value and the right ones what a life. I continue to thank God for some of the souls l mentioned earlier in my previous posts who took time to pray with me, motivated and empowered me l'm and will forever be grateful for your lives you are so much loved and appreciated  by me. Special mention also goes to Mike Gada you were indeed divinely placed in our lives words alone will never be enough may your enlarged territory prosper.
Precious Nyakujara my sister you being in my life brings joy, peace and you always help me carry on l'm grateful.
Margaret Tafirenyika words alone will never be enough to describe you my dear. You are just a bundle to love clothed with humility, care and warmth personified. All of the above held the pillars when my world was crumbling.

So ladies there might be some of us today going through the same situation l'm here to assure you that God will bring you through it, discipline your mind to focus on the word. He promised never to leave you alone, the more humans fail and desert you the more the Lord blesses and place more valuable angles in your life. And l have also learnt that when He removes it's resedue 😍 sisters so cheer up. The problem is not whats happening to you but how you react to it matters. Stay out of the comfort zone l believe that not much happens of significance when we're in our comfort zones.
It is well.

Meditate on Psalm 27.

Love

Ellen.💖


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Give Up.

When Heaven Open.

Trailblazing in God's Favor