Trusting In The Lord.

When you are about to step into a new era of your destiny don't be surprised if you hit a setback. That will be a sure sign you're about to give birth to what God has placed in your heart.

Isaiah 55:10-11 NIV
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish so that it yeilds seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth. It will not return to me empty but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

My trust is my God and not in this world. People might see the struggles and promise to be there no matter what but there will come a point were the loyalty escapes , there is no need for questions focus on the Lord and His word.He is one person whom, when He loves He does unconditionally iregadless of one's short comings. Standing upon His word is a sure guarantee of a life of victory and success.

Every step into a new era of life comes with trials but the Bible assures us to "count it all joy". So many times in my walk of faith had l encountered setbacks and all l could do is speak the Word upon each situation and my results always have been victory upon victory.

Like I did explain in my last testament, the desert we were in was unbearable but l learnt not to believe what l see with my optical eyes, but to speak and create what l want to see, l would call forth things not there as though they are and the Lord would always provide everything I've desired abundantly, exceedingly above all l can imagine and hope for.

The Lord had placed a huge vision upon my husband thus to build an empire and this project required a lot ,our focus was on God believing that He is in control and He will provide and He is faithful. Do you know that when you are favoured you will be sailing with dream killers or destroyers in life ladies know whom to ventilate to. Some will tell you how unworthy you are to lead such a huge project, how incapable you are based on what they perceive with their optical eyes. Forgetting that God sees the heart and not the physical appearance. And in most cases ladies people are driven by envy and jealousy. It's all part of the lessons which stepping into new levels brings along but one thing is certain the Holy Spirit will always guide you include Him in all your plans for He is all knowing and  powerful.

I'm so grateful to the following souls.
Felix Lopa my dear brother oh ladies what a soul he is one person whom you don't always see featuring at most but when the Lord instructs him to bless us it's extra ordinary and always leave a mark, someone who prays for us and who always makes the going easy. A brother who is just a phone call away. I can write a book about him for all he has done.
Deon Watyoka this woman when she calls me l know it's blessings upon blessings that will be poured into my spirit, she loves us so unconditionally always assuring me that it's all victory.
Daniellia SR Schaller- Booysen a sister in my walk of faith who always puts a smile on my face a darling in the making my mentor and role model l admire.
Loveness Besa a dear sister whom l cherish to have met and when our paths crossed the burden became lighter and a fighter in the making.
Richard Chiyangwa a soul who has Passion for the improvement and upkeep of the entire family and always speaks glorious things upon our lives.
My brother Tatenda Muneti in him is humility and love personified a man sold out for the gospel and glorious things are spoken upon his life.
All the above mentioned brought tremendous turnaround in the life of my daughter. I remember speaking in tongues concerning her academics l rested knowing that He has perfected all that concerns Jayde and that's her name and ladies the souls above made it possible and l'm so humbled to be part of them. You guys are so loved by us all and special thanks to Tatenda who went a step further.

Amongst the above some even keeps our pantry replenished and the general up keep of the entire family. Tendai, Maria and their spouses inclusive.
Not forgetting Kgomotso Matshoba a dear sister, prayer partner she does tremendous and extra ordinary things to the family, she always avails herself.
Faith Chiyangwa a sister whom l can depend on always looking after us who is just also a phone call away.
Lufuno Phaphana oh my sweet humble sister full of wisdom the going is always easy with you and I feel the warmth around you.
Priscilla Chirenda words will never describe and will never be enough to say the least you are so loved by me.
Enerst Malope my teacher thank you so much for all you did greatly appreciated.
Blessing Dlamini a humble soul full of love and prayer partner always looking out for us. Just to mention a few though the list is endless.
Ladies it's always good to appreciate whom God placed in your life to nourish, cover and protect you when the storms of life blows. All the above mentioned we appreciate and love you all one by one.

So today all l'm saying to you ladies there might be some of you in the same situation as l was in my word to you is NEVER change your confessions no matter the condition. He is forever faithful, He has your name engraved on the palm of His hands before you even notice it angles have been dispatched concerning you, to usher and meet the need. He is the God of plenty your shepherd, you are not in control but you are so loved by the One who is.

Stop giving other people the power over your life for you will end up living their dreams you are the driver of your own life.
The greater one lives in you and and these times we are continuously meditating on Psalm 23 and 91 is the only way to a victorious life.


Love

Ellen

Comments

  1. Hallelujah Amen and Amen. So true my sister we should never change our confession despite our situation
    Glory be to God

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen my sister and we are connected to a source that never runs dry.... Jesus Christ

      Delete
  2. I'm touched, you are really sorrounded by God's people keep on pouring what God has placed in you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angles exists when l place is void and empty God fills with amazing people like you 😍 l'm grateful 🙏🙏

      Delete
  3. Amen cc. They say friends are sisters we choose. They become family. And family isn't only defined by blood,it's the people in your life who want you in theirs. I believe our paths crossed for a reason. In you I found a loving,genuine friend,full of wisdom and so humble. I totally love and appreciate you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much...l thank God for giving us you..and l dearly appreciate you l'm forever grateful the going is easy with you around 💕

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Never Give Up.

When Heaven Open.

Trailblazing in God's Favor