When Heaven Open.

No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses l will be with you l will never leave you nor forsake you..Joshua 1;5 NIV.

Indeed God is our refuge and present help in times of need.
I have seen it all in this life but all glory to Jesus Christ the author and perfector of my faith. Christ in me the hope of glory.

 This first testimony l'm sharing with you,is the most significant and the miracle was a highlight for all events to follow and contributed to the journey we will stroll together as the daughters of the most High.

It happened that l was expecting our second bundle of joy. And this was a crucial point in our marriage and lives. We were going through a rough patch to be specific we were in a desert. Ladies if anyone in the house has been from the summit and suddenly everything vanishes l'm sure you will understand. These incidents reminds me of one of my role models Steve Harvey when he narrates how he had it all and everything just vanished,quite inspirational indeed.

The time when your faith is being tested, when the world shuts it's doors and you are in your own island. I'm reminded of the bun in the oven was being woven and us the parents were not even aware until the day we tested and you can imagine that time you are expecting one line then boom two appears and already in 8 weeks. As l have mentioned above the situation at that moment was dire. And we had just moved to a smaller space because resources were limiting us.

During my first trimester l was still seeing my flower and that's then concludes the issue of why we didn't know we were expecting our bundle of joy. The doctors did run some tests and diagnosed that the pregnancy was threatening to miscarry, l remember when my gyane broke the news we were sitting in her office and immediately l did put my right hand on my  belly and declared to the same belly that "you will carry until full term". Few weeks later everything was normal and stable...to God be the glory.

Now it happened that there was a particular day l was alone at home my beautiful daughter had gone to school and my husband had gone out to hustle and by the way we are entrepreneurs, a story of another day. I was tossing and turning deep in my thoughts l remember asking questions and getting answers of my own. I was pondering on the situation at hand, how we were going to clothe and feed the unborn. I guess ladies who had gone through such understand the feeling l'm driving across. Immediately the Holy Spirit ministered to me He told me " before l formed this child in your womb l knew it and have ordered his steps do not be afraid". I was all smiles, lightened and wiped the tears and praised the Lord. From this day moving forward I started speaking the word upon it all.

Tendai Zonde is a soul l met years ago, we went to school together. Ladies note when the world shuts it's doors there are souls which l cherish who held the torch for us until our lights were rekindled. I will be introducing them along the way as much will be revealed. I remember when l got the news that we will be parents again l notified her, she is a vital part of my life and Tendai l'm so grateful to have you in my life. She immediately lifted my spirit assured me that everything was going to be alright and how happy she was for us. I went on to explain to her how a bit uncomfortable l was considering the situation we were in. She is a person l don't keep issues in the closet l tell it all to her as it is. Ladies she reassured me again that it shall be well. Tendai would call to check on me now and again, she is someone who notices when l'm quite, who prays with me, looks out for me and even if now she is miles away from me l don't even feel it at all. During her routines one afternoon she called and told me weeks had gone by and the Lord was telling her that God is her source and not her job, so on this particular day the Lord had instructed her to buy everything we needed for our unborn child. Jesus is Lord l thank God for you and in few months she called me to come and collect.

Few days later l got a different call from another soul so vital to us as well. Remember ladies l mentioned earlier I will be introducing people and angles who made it possible. Maria Msipa, oh what a soul we met few years back and her presence brought significance to us. She called to tell me in few minutes she will be at our place taking me for breakfast her words "the baby might come before he ate my breakfast". In minutes she came to pick me up we went to a shopping mall and ate breakfast. As soon as we were done she broke the surprise that the reason why she took me to the shopping mall was to buy for the unborn child. The Lord had instructed her to do so l was tounge tied. She asked me what was missing on the baby list l couldn't respond because of His Grace l was overwhelmed. She immediately grabbed a shopping bag filled it with the necessary things l and the baby needed Glory.

It made an impact in my life because I had never done anything for the two in monetary value. Like their saying no amount of money can buy what we share.

So ladies this God is amazing as He is and so are we in this world. The Bible says in all these things we are more than conquerors. It doesn't matter what you are going through right now. He got it all planned everything working out for your good. Only the word of God charts your course in life. In these times we are in of corona virus pandemic whom do you run to and who is your master.

Fear not He has not given us the spirit of fear but of love, power and a sound mind. No situation is permanent you are the seed of Abraham and can never be disadvantaged. Today's struggles are seeds for tommorow's blessings.

Feed your faith ladies... Faith doesn't mean that you don't see the problem, it doesn't mean that you don't feel the pain you do see the problem and pain but you refuse to take anything which is contrary to the word of God words by pastor Chris Oyakhilome l would remind myself of this statement daily during the entire 9 months of my pregnancy and l saw God.

I know some ladies are not working due to Covid-19 or whatever the case might be remember the Lord is your shepherd Psalm 23. Careers, husbands, a fat bank account are not your sources but God is. Covid-19 will pass He has perfected all that concerns us all, It is well.

Ladies l leave you with Psalm 91 and 23 let's meditate on them daily and know that no weapon fashioned against us shall prosper. I hope you have been blessed.

Leave your comments, questions below and see you soon in our next edition.

Lots of love.

Ellen

Comments

  1. Reading your blog brought tears to my eyes, these are tears of joy knowing that our God is faithful a present help in times of need.
    Your are an amazing person Ellen and your deserve every good thing coming your way. I remember that time vividly I didn't know how I was going to fulfill God s instruction but you know what,He is indeed our source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Him who blesses us with spiritual blessings.
    God is not a man that He should lie....l receive the blessings spoken upon my life
    😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. God hears your prayers and will meet your every need from his treasure house according to his gloriuos grace.I thank God for you Ellen , he has brought us together for a purpose .In you I have found a prayer partner keep up the good works and the Lord will reward you more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glory hallelujah and Amen...thank you for being you...you are so loved by me
      Stay blessed

      Delete
  4. Amen my sister what a powerful word of encouragement, may the Lord God bless you with more spiritual insights for the nourishment of our souls. Shalom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To God be the glory and it can only be God...may He bless you more and meet you at your point of needπŸ™πŸ™

      Delete
  5. Reading your testimony just reminded me that there's God and he works in a mysterious ways. May the good Lord that we serve continue to bless and protect us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed He is alive and loves His own.... blessings upon blessings to us allπŸ™Œ

      Delete
  6. God is God, truly the author and finisher of our lives. No matter how hard things may seem to be, God always comes down into that situation and take you through it. Keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed God always shows up in His children's lives as He promised not leave anyone nor forsake any Glory πŸ™πŸ™

      Delete
  7. It can only be God. Thank you Ellen. I'm encouraged. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed for He knows all the plans that He has for our lives. He is God the l'm that l'm

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Never Give Up.

Trailblazing in God's Favor