A Present Help In Times Of Need.

 ✝️📖Luke 18:1-8  He also spoke a hparable to them that they must always pray, and not give up,

saying, “There was a judge in a certain city who didn’t fear God, and didn’t respect man.

A widow was in that city, and she often came to him, saying, ‘Defend me from my adversary!’

He wouldn’t for a while, but afterward he said to himself, ‘Though I neither fear God, nor respect man,

yet because this widow bothers me, I will defend her, or else she will wear me out by her continual coming.’”

The Lord said, “Listen to what the unrighteous judge says.

Won’t God avenge his chosen ones, who are crying out to him day and night, and yet he exercises patience with them?

I tell you that he will avenge them quickly. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”


I was just going down memory lane...l have battles God fought for me...being rejected and lonely was never easy.


So as l was pondering what l went through growing up l started glorifying God and thanking Him for fighting the battles for me...God spoke to me and told me that there are people on this platform who are passing through the same or who went through the same dilemma. I'm here to testify my brother my sister that He lifted me up from the deep muddy waters...l was shattered with no-one to call my  own. But l found myself in the company of the mighty army greatest army of the Universe...the trinity.


Prayer works..l was labeled as someone who has nothing that will come out of her...but they didn't know that l was the Apple of God's eye...chosen by the Great I'M....I'M.


I was falsely accused, abandoned but God had picked me and dusted me.


God said l must tell someone here that He sees the private tears, shattered heart yes that one which is in pieces He can mend it...He did it for me.


He said l must tell you He loves you and can see your hand that is reaching out for help....l then saw l vision of a person in a swimming pool at the deep end crying for help....l saw the hand of God reaching out...trust Him and never lean on your own understanding.


Yes l see suicidal thoughts here....l was there but listen my sister, my brother the world is waiting for you....go and pick up someone who is lonely and has never heard that Jesus loves them.


If it wasn't for Jesus you would not have met Prophetess Ellen. I know where He picked me from.


He is saying when the enemy surrounds He fights for you....when the going gets tough He gives us strength.


I'm here to testify and tell you that keep declaring and fighting and tonight He is saying He is healing the broken.


That person is nothing compared to His love.


Jesus loves you my sister...tired of loneliness there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother...a present help in times of need.


Arise Esther....and Mordecai.


If you need anyone to talk to...just inbox we will pray and hold your hand until we conquer.

Meditate on Psalm 91

Love 

Ellen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Give Up.

When Heaven Open.

Trailblazing in God's Favor