The Great Commission.

Giving my life to Christ was the best decision ever that l have done in my life. I was in my teenage years by then and I was joyful and found peace within. From that very moment l had the conviction and zeal for preaching the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. I remember certain times l would go to a park behind our house with my now pastor friend Rebecca, for soul winning 😊. We would reach out to passer-bys and minister to them and by then we were both nineteen.

Isaiah 61:1 NIV
The spirit of the sovereign Lord is on me because the Lord has annointed me to preach the good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the broken hearted to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favour and the day of vengeance of our God.

The Lord had told me to preach the word to the world, so many times l would push it aside and rather procastinating, but the only thing I would do was to reach out to the ones in my circle and minister to them. Doing all this l would end up in a state of no peace at all knowing l could do more for Christ. Then when l was in my mid  twenty's l left home for greener pastures, persued my career and things were going pretty well but would feel that void and emptiness of not doing the Lord's will.

The holy spirit would minister, but all l could do was writing down the vision Habakkuk 2:2 NIV. The Lord replied, write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. I remember the first incident was ten years ago my brother Felix spoke a Rhema word upon my life about this present platform were l'm preaching the word. Wow amazing Grace when the reminder came l was like "indeed were God leads He will surely provide" only if you are obedient and humble to His call. The second encounter l was at my work place few years back, pastor Sydney Hadebe had just landed from a different city and was just passing through my place of work, imagine saints a passerby someone l first met that particular day. I recall his words "the Lord said to me go back to those ladies l want to minister" of which he had passed us on his arrival he said "God loves you" that was his first word and l said amen. I remember l was the only one who responded amongst the four  ladies on duty. He mentioned that l was the reason for his return and why the Lord had made him stop. He then asked me why am l not doing what l was commanded by the Lord to do and he even mentioned that the more l keep procastinating the more l will be robing myself of peace, but as usual l brushed it aside.

Years went by the urge and hunger for the gospel became huge. Beginning of this year the word came so intense that "it is time" l relaxed again as usual. Then when the Covid-19 Pandemic hit the entire world the Lord said its now or my people will perish l felt the word in my heart like a fire shut up in my bones Jeremiah 20:9 NIV. From that moment l started preaching the gospel. All l'm witnessing are souls coming to the kingdom. Glory!

Today ladies if there is anyone who is reading this post and you are not born again and you want to invite the Lord in your life say the prayer below.
"Oh Lord God, l believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He's alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day forward. Through Him and His name  l have eternal life. I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I'm now a child of God. Hallelujah!"

If you have prayed this prayer congratulations you are now a child of God. Now look for a spirit filled and Bible based church in your area. God bless you.

Meditate on Luke 4:18 and Romans 10:9-10.

Lots of love

Ellen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Give Up.

When Heaven Open.

Trailblazing in God's Favor