Be Careful Of Wrong Connections. By Petronella Mapeta-Chinamora.

 2 Chronicles 20:37.

" Because you have joined with Ahaziah, the Lord will destroy what you have made".


These words were prophecied to Jehoshaphat by Eliezer. I asked myself why to him? Looking into the previous chapters, he is the man who sought the Lord and God fought for them against the Moabites, Amonites and some of the Meunites. God also fought for him against the King of Syria but in this verse, words of destruction has been said to him. This is very sad, after all these times trusting in God and seeing God in his journey suddenly words of destruction are uttered.


These words made me to think deeply about my life as a Christian. I told myself that I don't want to hear such words in my life. The Holy Spirit explained better to me that these words were said because Jehoshaphat had done something wrong.


Verse 32 tells us that he did what was right in the sight of the Lord. This made me realise that, if we are not careful we can fail before the Lord, it doesn't matter how many years you have served the Lord, it doesn't matter you are a Prophet, Preacher, Worshiper, Teacher, Pastor etc if you are not careful you can fail before the Lord.


In this Chapter, this King was involved in wrong connections. The world that we are living in now is so canning that if you are not careful you can end up wrongly connected and miss heaven. It is important how you end your journey of life.

Jesus Christ is coming soon, don't be deceived by the demands of this world and get busy with the worldly things. Yes we need money but the way we get it can separate us from Christ. Who are the people you are connected to in business, ministry. Does that relationship please God. Be careful to lose everything like King Jehoshaphat because of wrong connections. Why are they your friends, why are they in your circles? You call yourself a child of God but you are wrongly connected. If you cannot preach to them, invite someone to do it otherwise you are going to be converted by them.


May the Lord help us, l don't want me and you to miss heaven because of connections and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you to right connections. Don't be a Christian who compromise but stand on the word and live according to the word. I encourage you to have the fear of the Lord today.


I hear it in my heart that there are more Christians out there who need to repent on wrong connections. Don't delay yourself from hearing God, receiving what God has prepared for you because of wrong connections. Wrong connections will pull you down, will discourage you, will blind you from the things of God. 

May the Lord speak to you the way He spoke to me about wrong connections. I pray that this word will transform, prune, mold someone today. If you cannot do it by yourself seek counseling and get help as soon as possible.


Psalm 1:1 

Blessed is the who walks not in the counsel of the wicked nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in seat of scoffers. Read up to verse 6.


May the Lord help us all to become who He wants us to be.

My name is Petronella Mapeta-Chinamora, who is a born again Christian, filled with the Holy Spirit. I'm completing my Pastoral diploma in Charismatic Leadership this year. I'm a woman whom God gave a second chance in life and got married again. God blessed me with three children and three from my husband. I love serving God especially in women ministry so that we add more to the Kingdom of God.

Meditate on Psalm 1

Love 

Ellen ❤️❤️.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Give Up.

When Heaven Open.

Trailblazing in God's Favor