Walking In Miracles.

 Today I have a dear sister who's life has encountered the hand of the Lord. She is one of the angels l spoke about earlier in my posts, indeed saints Miracles Exists. I had already scheduled this week's edition, but when l heard about the goodness of the Lord upon her life l was delighted and promptly responded to Father's call and to share with the entire universe His goodness and love.


Isaiah 54:17 NIV

No weapon  forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tounge that accusse you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me.


I listened to her testimony and I worshipped and glorified His wonderful name. The name of Jesus that is above every name in heaven and here on earth. I knew that someone out there is waiting for such a word and l listened to the ministering of the Holy Spirit.


Here it goes " at 29 weeks l went into labour for three hours which was confirmed by the doctor. By Father's grace the cervix didn't open, weeks went by Munyaradzi didn't turn to the birth position" and by the way Munyaradzi means God my comforter indeed in his parent's lives God was truly their comforter l can testify to that. " We went in and out of the gynaecologist consulting room, advised to exercise daily for twenty minutes to no avail. The doctor emotionally prepared me for c-section, on the 4th of June l felt labour pains starting slowly at 2:00am, l prayed and asked Father for a safe delivery. As faithful as He is l endured the pain till early morning. Around 4:00am l asked my husband to prepare water and help me bath. At 6:00am l asked him to call a taxify for me and asked him to stay behind.

" I arrived at the clinic at 6:45am, then 10 minutes later one of the midwife noticed that l was about to give birth, she quickly rushed me to the delivery room and made an assessment. In shock she said she can't feel the baby's head, the baby is breach she exclaimed. She also explained that there was a fluid coming out and was scared that he might be dead. She started screaming calling for help l could here her saying it's an emergency. The midwife asked me to kindly stop pushing as l will be rushed to the next hospital for an emergency c-section. Immediately l started praying and asked Father to protect baby Munyaradzi for me, l asked for strength to push and God gave me all the strength. I pushed twice and he was born on his legs first, the nurses were so amazed and were celebrating. Today baby Munyaradzi is three months old, no stress or sickness he is covered by His Grace.


Genesis 18:14 NIV

Is there anything too hard for the Lord? I will return to you at the appointed time next year and Sarah will have a son.


In whatever situations you might be in my sisters, He did it for our dear sister and He can do it for you. Be encouraged.


Meditate on Isaiah 54

Love 

Ellen ❤️.





Comments

  1. Thank you sister Ellen. May the good Lord continue to use you to touch the lives of our people. God is faithful and when we call upon his name miracles happens, signs and wonders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen and amen He is our Father and has already ordered our steps. All glory be unto God for ever and ever. The Miracle worker.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Never Give Up.

When Heaven Open.

Trailblazing in God's Favor