Journaling With Father. By Erika Osthuizen.

 Phillipians 4:7

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Jesus Christ.


My dearest child why are you cast down in your inner self? And why should you mourn over it and be disquieted within you? Yes, my child, l know every thought before you even start pondering upon it. I knew l planned you for this day even before the foundation of the world. I knew the plans l had for you even then.


You are my beloved child and l love you as if you are My only! Yes My beloved, l even know the number of the hair on your head. If even not 1 of those hair fall on the ground without Me knowing it, why should you worry about all the little things that seem to you to be scew in your life? I'm the awesome, intelligent Creator, God of all, the Almighty Trinity, but My loveliest creation still, is My children. I care too much to let you fall at the hands of the enemy, in fact l love you so much, l died for you.


Time is in My hands, age is another number . I have so much still that l want to accomplish through you. I made you for the NOW. With your exact DNA and exact circumstances for the glory of My name. You are Mine, l'm ecstatic when l look at you- My people, wonderfully and fearfully made.


Child remember when you stood in a corn field, with all the mealies already grown over your head? Remember how chaotic it seemed and how dry and dead it looked from there? Dear child, that's what you see in your life. But it is not the truth. It is what the enemy wants you to believe. I'm looking from above. All the mealies are in neat rows waiting for the harvest exactly according to plan. I'm the perfect Creator, I love you beyond eternity. Give me your trust, child you will be pleasantly surprised by the outcome.


Put your hope in Me, child and wait patiently for Me, like my servant David. Praise is the answer, my child! Magnify and remember all that l have done for you and you will find the waiting period restful, being in My peace that surpasses all understanding.


My name is Erika Osthuizen, l'm a wife, mother and grandmother. I'm currently living in Pretoria still passionate about being a grade R teacher. I did my first course in prophetic at Father's Heart Ministry and did a counselling course at Oasis Church, Kempton Park where l was a volunteer for 6 years, working with substance abuse and other addictions as well as high school children.  


Meditate on Phillipians 4

Love

Ellen ❤️❤️.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Give Up.

When Heaven Open.

Trailblazing in God's Favor