Christ Our Hope Of Glory...By Rosemary Makiwa Chifadza

 *I will ascend unto My Father who's your Father and to my God who's also Your God John 20:17

 These were the soothing words of Our saviour Lord Jesus before leaving the Earth ....In My Father's house are many mansions if it were not so I wouldn't have told You but I'm going to prepare a place for You so that were I will be You'll also be there ..John 14 :1 

He the Author of truth came to separate the truth from chaff of Man's utterance wich had made  the law to be of no effect ....But In Christ times and conditions were changed Christ said I am He that liveth but was dead and behold I'm alive forevermore  I have the keys of hell and of death Rev 5:12 .... Believe me that I'm in the Father and the Father in me ....

When your heart shrinks from trying ordeals remember Your Redeemer liveth to make intercession for You...

You're not to stand in the shadow of the cross but it's saving light with your heart cleaned by Christ most precious blood  .

The spotless Lamb of God gave Himself as a sin offering .... We celebrate Him this Easter  ...... till He comes with the Clouds 

Come Lord Jesus Come 

Happy Easter to You all  whilst we wait for His Rest ...


Meditate on John 20

Love

Rosemary Makiwa Chifadza.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Never Give Up.

When Heaven Open.

Trailblazing in God's Favor